We invest to catalyze the economic liberation of underserved communities in America. Our ecosystem supports entrepreneurs who are using market forces to equitably distribute wealth and democratize economic participation.
When we’re evaluating a potential investment, we’re looking for:
- High growth, early stage companies (post-seed, pre-series A)
- Savvy, scale-obsessed, and socially conscious founders
- Tech-enabled business models where socioeconomic impact and revenue grow together
- Demonstrated traction and cultural competence in a $1B+ market
- $250K-$3M investment range
Our approach is informed by what we’ve learned in the field:
- Tremendous opportunity exists in communities and sectors that have been traditionally overlooked and undervalued.
- Lived experiences and cultural intelligence are critical complements to IQ and EQ.
- Businesses can be designed to create shared value for consumers, workers, suppliers, investors, and other stakeholders. When done right, this “inherent impact” drives a lasting competitive advantage and the enduring health of the community.
- It takes an inclusive ecosystem to grow our portfolio companies and compound our collective impact. So we’re building one.